An Accurate Risk Score Based on Anthropometric, Dietary, and Lifestyle Factors to Predict the Development of Type 2 Diabetes
vol. 30 no. 3 510-515
- Accepted December 4, 2006.
- Received August 19, 2006.
- Published in print March 1, 2007.
- Published online February 27, 2007.
Copyright & Usage
View Full Text
- Matthias B. Schulze, DRPH1,
- Kurt Hoffmann, PHD1,
- Heiner Boeing, PHD1,
- Jakob Linseisen, PHD2,
- Sabine Rohrmann, PHD2,
- Matthias Möhlig, MD34,
- Andreas F.H. Pfeiffer, MD34,
- Joachim Spranger, MD34,
- Claus Thamer, MD5,
- Hans-Ulrich Häring, MD5,
- Andreas Fritsche, MD5 and
- Hans-Georg Joost, MD, PHD6
- 1Department of Epidemiology, German Institute of Human Nutrition Potsdam-Rehbruecke, Nuthetal, Germany
- 2Division of Clinical Epidemiology, German Cancer Research Center, Heidelberg, Germany
- 3Department of Clinical Nutrition, German Institute of Human Nutrition Potsdam-Rehbruecke, Nuthetal, Germany
- 4Department of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Nutrition, Charite-University Medicine Berlin, Berlin, Germany
- 5Department of Internal Medicine IV, University of Tübingen, Tübingen, Germany
- 6Department of Pharmacology, German Institute of Human Nutrition Potsdam-Rehbruecke, Nuthetal, Germany
- Address correspondence and reprint requests to Matthias B. Schulze, German Institute of Human Nutrition Potsdam-Rehbruecke, Department of Epidemiology, Arthur-Scheunert-Allee 114-116, 14558 Nuthetal, Germany. E-mail: