Sugar-Sweetened Beverages and Risk of Metabolic Syndrome and Type 2 Diabetes
vol. 33 no. 11 2477-2483
- Received June 8, 2010.
- Accepted July 30, 2010.
- Published in print November 1, 2010.
- Published online October 27, 2010.
- Published first August 6, 2010.
Copyright & Usage
© 2010 by the American Diabetes Association. Readers may use this article as long as the work is properly cited, the use is educational and not for profit, and the work is not altered. See http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/ for details.
View Full Text
- Vasanti S. Malik, SCD1,
- Barry M. Popkin, PHD2,
- George A. Bray, MD3,
- Jean-Pierre Després, PHD4,
- Walter C. Willett, MD, DRPH1,5 and
- Frank B. Hu, MD, PHD1,5
- 1Departments of Nutrition and Epidemiology, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts;
- 2Department of Nutrition, Gillings School of Global Public Health, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina;
- 3Dietary Obesity Laboratory, Pennington Biomedical Research Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana;
- 4Centre de Recherche de l'Institut Universitaire de Cardiologie et de Pneumologie de Québec, Québec City, Québec, Canada;
- 5Channing Laboratory, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts.
- Corresponding author: Frank B. Hu, .