Vegetarian Dietary Patterns Are Associated With a Lower Risk of Metabolic Syndrome
The Adventist Health Study 2
vol. 34 no. 5 1225-1227
- Received June 25, 2010.
- Accepted February 2, 2011.
- Published in print May 1, 2011.
- Published online April 27, 2011.
- Published first March 16, 2011.
Copyright & Usage
© 2011 by the American Diabetes Association. Readers may use this article as long as the work is properly cited, the use is educational and not for profit, and the work is not altered. See http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/ for details.
View Full Text
- Nico S. Rizzo, PHD1,2⇓,
- Joan Sabaté, MD, DRPH1,3,
- Karen Jaceldo-Siegl, DRPH1,3 and
- Gary E. Fraser, MD, PHD3
- 1Department of Nutrition, School of Public Health, Loma Linda University, Loma Linda, California
- 2Unit of Preventive Nutrition, Department of Biosciences and Nutrition, Karolinska Institutet, Huddinge, Sweden
- 3Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, School of Public Health, Loma Linda University, Loma Linda, California
- ↵Corresponding author: Nico S. Rizzo, .