Management of Hyperglycemia in Type 2 Diabetes, 2015: A Patient-Centered Approach: Update to a Position Statement of the American Diabetes Association and the European Association for the Study of Diabetes
vol. 38 no. 1 140-149
- Published in print January 1, 2015.
- Published online December 23, 2014.
Copyright & Usage
© 2014 by the American Diabetes Association and Springer-Verlag. Copying with attribution allowed for any noncommercial use of the work.
View Full Text
- Silvio E. Inzucchi1⇑,
- Richard M. Bergenstal2,
- John B. Buse3,
- Michaela Diamant4,
- Ele Ferrannini5,
- Michael Nauck6,
- Anne L. Peters7,
- Apostolos Tsapas8,
- Richard Wender9,10 and
- David R. Matthews11,12,13
- 1Section of Endocrinology, Yale University School of Medicine, Yale-New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT
- 2International Diabetes Center at Park Nicollet, Minneapolis, MN
- 3Division of Endocrinology, University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, NC
- 4Diabetes Center/Department of Internal Medicine, VU University Medical Center, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- 5Department of Medicine, University of Pisa School of Medicine, Pisa, Italy
- 6Diabeteszentrum Bad Lauterberg, Bad Lauterberg im Harz, Germany
- 7Division of Endocrinology, Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
- 8Second Medical Department, Aristotle University Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece
- 9American Cancer Society, Atlanta, GA
- 10Department of Family and Community Medicine, Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
- 11Oxford Centre for Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Churchill Hospital, Oxford, U.K.
- 12National Institute for Health Research (NIHR), Oxford Biomedical Research Centre, Oxford, U.K.
- 13Harris Manchester College, University of Oxford, Oxford, U.K.
- Corresponding author: Silvio E. Inzucchi, .