SGLT2 Inhibitors and Cardiovascular Risk: Lessons Learned From the EMPA-REG OUTCOME Study
vol. 39 no. 5 717-725
- Received January 8, 2016.
- Accepted February 24, 2016.
- Published in print May 1, 2016.
- Published online April 21, 2016.
Copyright & Usage
© 2016 by the American Diabetes Association. Readers may use this article as long as the work is properly cited, the use is educational and not for profit, and the work is not altered.
View Full Text
- 1Division of Diabetes, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX
- 2Diabetes and Obesity Clinical Research Center, Department of Medicine, Hamad General Hospital, Doha, Qatar
- 3Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, University of Pisa School of Medicine, Pisa, Italy
- 4Division of Cardiology, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio and South Texas Veterans Health Care System, San Antonio, TX
- Corresponding authors: Muhammad Abdul-Ghani, , and
- Ralph A. DeFronzo, .