Combination Therapy With Exenatide Plus Pioglitazone Versus Basal/Bolus Insulin in Patients With Poorly Controlled Type 2 Diabetes on Sulfonylurea Plus Metformin: The Qatar Study
vol. 40 no. 3 325-331
- Received August 11, 2016.
- Accepted December 19, 2016.
- Published in print March 1, 2017.
- Published online February 21, 2017.
- Published first January 17, 2017.
Copyright & Usage
© 2017 by the American Diabetes Association. http://www.diabetesjournals.org/content/licenseReaders may use this article as long as the work is properly cited, the use is educational and not for profit, and the work is not altered. More information is available at http://www.diabetesjournals.org/content/license.
View Full Text
- Muhammad Abdul-Ghani1,2⇑,
- Osama Migahid1,
- Ayman Megahed1,
- John Adams2,
- Curtis Triplitt2,
- Ralph A. DeFronzo2,
- Mahmoud Zirie1 and
- Amin Jayyousi1
- 1Diabetes Research, Academic Health System, Hamad General Hospital, Doha, Qatar
- 2Division of Diabetes, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX
- Corresponding author: Muhammad Abdul-Ghani, .
M.A.-G. and O.M. contributed equally to the study.