Type 2 Diabetes and Comorbid Symptoms of Depression and Anxiety: Longitudinal Associations With Mortality Risk
vol. 40 no. 3 352-358
- Received September 19, 2016.
- Accepted December 11, 2016.
- Published in print March 1, 2017.
- Published online February 21, 2017.
- Published first January 11, 2017.
Copyright & Usage
© 2017 by the American Diabetes Association. http://www.diabetesjournals.org/content/licenseReaders may use this article as long as the work is properly cited, the use is educational and not for profit, and the work is not altered. More information is available at http://www.diabetesjournals.org/content/license.
View Full Text
- Kiyuri Naicker1,
- Jeffrey A. Johnson2,
- Jens C. Skogen3,4,
- Douglas Manuel5,
- Simon Øverland3,6,
- Børge Sivertsen3,7,8 and
- Ian Colman1⇑
- 1School of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, University of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- 2School of Public Health, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- 3Department of Health Promotion, Norwegian Institute of Public Health, Bergen, Norway
- 4Center for Alcohol and Drug Research, Stavanger University Hospital, Stavanger, Norway
- 5Ottawa Hospital Research Institute, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- 6Department of Psychosocial Science, University of Bergen, Norway
- 7Regional Centre for Child and Youth Mental Health and Child Welfare, University Research Health, Bergen, Norway
- 8Department of Psychiatry, Helse Fonna HF, Haugesund, Norway
- Corresponding author: Ian Colman, .