Circulating Modified Metabolites and a Risk of ESRD in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes and Chronic Kidney Disease
vol. 40 no. 3 383-390
- Received January 27, 2016.
- Accepted December 17, 2016.
- Published in print March 1, 2017.
- Published online February 21, 2017.
- Published first January 13, 2017.
Copyright & Usage
© 2017 by the American Diabetes Association. http://www.diabetesjournals.org/content/licenseReaders may use this article as long as the work is properly cited, the use is educational and not for profit, and the work is not altered. More information is available at http://www.diabetesjournals.org/content/license.
View Full Text
- Monika A. Niewczas1,2⇑,
- Anna V. Mathew3,
- Stephanie Croall1,
- Jaeman Byun3,
- Melissa Major1,
- Venkatta S. Sabisetti4,
- Adam Smiles1,
- Joseph V. Bonventre2,4,
- Subramaniam Pennathur3 and
- Andrzej S. Krolewski1,2
- 1Research Division, Joslin Diabetes Center, Boston, MA
- 2Department of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- 3Division of Nephrology, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- 4Renal Division, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA
- Corresponding author: Monika A. Niewczas, .