Increasing Incidence of Type 1 Diabetes in Youth
- Received April 22, 2012.
- Accepted December 7, 2012.
- Published in print January 21, 2013.
- Published online January 22, 2013.
Copyright & Usage
© 2013 by the American Diabetes Association. Readers may use this article as long as the work is properly cited, the use is educational and not for profit, and the work is not altered. See http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/ for details.
- Terri H. Lipman, PHD, CRNP1,2⇓,
- Lorraine E. Levitt Katz, MD2,3,
- Sarah J. Ratcliffe, PHD3,4,
- Kathryn M. Murphy, PHD, RN1,2,
- Alexandra Aguilar, MD5,
- Iraj Rezvani, MD5,6,
- Carol J. Howe, MSN, RN2,
- Shruti Fadia, MD5 and
- Elizabeth Suarez, MD5
- 1University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 2Division of Endocrinology and Diabetes, The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 3University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- 4Department of Biostatistics and Epidemiology, University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- 5Section of Endocrinology and Diabetes, St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children; Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 6Department of Pediatrics, Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Corresponding author: Terri H. Lipman, .