Electrocardiographic Abnormalities and Cardiovascular Disease Risk in Type 1 Diabetes: The Epidemiology of Diabetes Interventions and Complications (EDIC) Study
- Received September 23, 2016.
- Accepted February 25, 2017.
- Published March 16, 2017.
Copyright & Usage
© 2017 by the American Diabetes Association. http://www.diabetesjournals.org/content/licenseReaders may use this article as long as the work is properly cited, the use is educational and not for profit, and the work is not altered. More information is available at http://www.diabetesjournals.org/content/license.
- Elsayed Z. Soliman1⇑,
- Jye-Yu C. Backlund2,
- Ionut Bebu2,
- Trevor J. Orchard3,
- Bernard Zinman4,
- John M. Lachin2, and
- the DCCT/EDIC Research Group*
- 1Epidemiological Cardiology Research Center (EPICARE), Department of Epidemiology and Prevention, and Department of Medicine, Section on Cardiology, Wake Forest School of Medicine, Winston-Salem, NC
- 2The Biostatistics Center, The George Washington University, Rockville, MD
- 3University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public Health, Pittsburgh, PA
- 4Lunenfeld Tanenbaum Research Institute, Mount Sinai Hospital, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
- Corresponding author: Elsayed Z. Soliman, .