The Impact of Continuous Glucose Monitoring on Markers of Quality of Life in Adults With Type 1 Diabetes: Further Findings From the DIAMOND Randomized Clinical Trial
- Received January 18, 2017.
- Accepted March 18, 2017.
- Published in print April 5, 2017.
- Published online April 7, 2017.
Copyright & Usage
© 2017 by the American Diabetes Association. http://www.diabetesjournals.org/content/licenseReaders may use this article as long as the work is properly cited, the use is educational and not for profit, and the work is not altered. More information is available at http://www.diabetesjournals.org/content/license.
- William H. Polonsky1,2⇑,
- Danielle Hessler3,
- Katrina J. Ruedy4,
- Roy W. Beck4, and
- for the DIAMOND Study Group
- 1University of California, San Diego, San Diego, CA
- 2Behavioral Diabetes Institute, San Diego, CA
- 3University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
- 4Jaeb Center for Health Research, Tampa, FL
- Corresponding author: William H. Polonsky, .