BMI and All-Cause Mortality in Normoglycemia, Impaired Fasting Glucose, Newly Diagnosed Diabetes, and Prevalent Diabetes: A Cohort Study
- Received July 6, 2016.
- Accepted March 16, 2017.
- Published in print April 10, 2017.
- Published online April 11, 2017.
Copyright & Usage
© 2017 by the American Diabetes Association. http://www.diabetesjournals.org/content/licenseReaders may use this article as long as the work is properly cited, the use is educational and not for profit, and the work is not altered. More information is available at http://www.diabetesjournals.org/content/license.
- 1Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Department of Internal Medicine, Seoul St. Mary’s Hospital, College of Medicine, The Catholic University of Korea, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- 2Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Department of Internal Medicine, Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- 3Department of Preventive Medicine and Public Health, Catholic Kwandong University College of Medicine, Gangneung, Republic of Korea
- 4Big Data Steering Department, National Health Insurance Service, Wonju, Republic of Korea
- 5Institute for Occupational and Environmental Health, Catholic Kwandong University, Gangneung, Republic of Korea
- Corresponding author: Sang-Wook Yi,
E.Y.L. and Y.-h.L. contributed equally to this work.