Diabetes, Associated Clinical Spectrum, Long-term Prognosis and Genotype/Phenotype Correlations in 201 Adult Patients With Hepatocyte Nuclear Factor 1 B (HNF1B) Molecular Defects
- Received November 18, 2016.
- Accepted March 21, 2017.
- Published in print April 17, 2017.
- Published online April 18, 2017.
Copyright & Usage
© 2017 by the American Diabetes Association. http://www.diabetesjournals.org/content/licenseReaders may use this article as long as the work is properly cited, the use is educational and not for profit, and the work is not altered. More information is available at http://www.diabetesjournals.org/content/license.
- Danièle Dubois-Laforgue1,2⇑,
- Erika Cornu1,
- Cécile Saint-Martin3,
- Joël Coste4,
- Christine Bellanné-Chantelot3,
- José Timsit1, and
- for the Monogenic Diabetes Study Group of the Société Francophone du Diabète*
- 1Department of Diabetology, Cochin Hospital, Assistance Publique-Hôpitaux de Paris, and Paris Descartes University, DHU AUTHORS, Paris, France
- 2INSERM U1016, Cochin Hospital, Paris, France
- 3Department of Genetics, Pitié-Salpétrière Hospital, Assistance Publique-Hôpitaux de Paris, and Pierre et Marie Curie University, Paris, France
- 4Department of Biostatistics and Epidemiology, Hôtel-Dieu Hospital, Assistance Publique-Hôpitaux de Paris, and Paris Descartes University, Paris, France
- Corresponding author: Danièle Dubois-Laforgue, e-mail: .
C.B.-C, and J.T. contributed equally to this study.